It’s like the holidays have come early. Here is the poster for the Doctor Who Christmas special and Matt Smith, The Eleventh Doctor’s final episode.
Doctor Who: The Time of the Doctor premieres on BBC America on Wednesday December 25th, 2013 at 9/8c.
We’ll be uploading a few sneak peak photos shortly, so keep an eye on your dashboard or see a full gallery on BBCAmerica.com by clicking here.
What's so bad about periods
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
Reading this caused me pain.
"He offered her the world. She said she had her own."
i want a tampon/pad advert where it’s just a woman in full battle uniform tearing through piles and piles of opponents with a sword and sometimes her bare hands and in the end while she’s standing on a pile of dead bodies a little blood trickles down her thigh and she sighs dramatically and the caption’s like
"YOU BELONG IN THE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES.
NOT YOUR UTERUS.”
I HAVE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG
(Source: lucyliuism, via ice-is-also-great)
The Hunger Games, Actual Teen style!
On the left, 15-year-old Josh Hutcherson.
On the right, 16-year-old Jennifer Lawrence.
Think how much creepier it would be to see them killing other kids when they look so squishy-cheeked and little.
"Think how much creepier it would be to see them killing other kids when they look so squishy-cheeked and little."
THAT’S THE POINT SUZANNE COLLINS WAS TRYING TO MAKE
This is why Harry Potter had such a massive effect on us, we were watching kids carry the weight of the world on their shoulders,
age accurate casting is powerful!